2018 Parking Association of Georgia Annual Conference & Trade Show
Call for Presentations
When developing the conference educational sessions, our goal is to provide a program that meets the varied educational needs of attendees, presented by talented employees who represent the diversity of the industry.
PAG is organizing our educational tracks this year around the theme of “Feeling Good about Parking and Transportation.” As parking professionals we have a lot to feel good about including new technology, improved mobility, tried and true operational success, and great people in our industry. Below are tracks and potential topics; however presentation on topics outside of these listed will also be considered.
Proposals should provide attendees with:
- New skills, capabilities, and behaviors to allow them to deliver successful parking programs
- Real-life examples or case studies that contribute to the advancement of the industry
- Cutting-edge technologies, trends, and insights into best practices that can be translated to operations and performance
- Leadership and customer service that demonstrate effective problem solving, communications, and engagement
Presentations which illustrate case studies, provide new technology, bring how-to-knowledge, and increase the professional development of all PAG attendees will be given first consideration.
All speakers must register to attend the PAG conference; speakers will receive PAG member rates for full conference registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All presenters are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses and do not receive speaking fees. Speakers will be recognized on the Agenda in the Conference Program, verbally and on the PAG website.
Presentation proposals are due Wednesday Friday, February 9, 2018. PAG’s goal is to choose speakers who can effectively communicate their message and interact with the diverse audience.
Firms that are PAG members and were sponsors and/or exhibitors at the 2017 PAG Conference will be given preferential consideration for presentations. No sales presentations allowed.
All proposals should be submitted by e-mail to: Marilyn Etheridge, Conference Planner, email@example.com. If you have difficulty submitting, please call 813-787-4509. Your presentation must be relevant and contain practical information for the parking and transportation industry.
The selection process is competitive; all presentations undergo a peer review by the Educational Committee of PAG. Submissions will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Overall quality – PAG is committed to providing quality, inspired education for attendees
- Well-defined focus – PAG requires sessions to have clear learning objectives
- Practical relevancy of material to the parking and transportation profession - PAG is looking for educational presentations that bring knowledge and skill gaps
- Presentation skill and experience of the proposed speaker(s) – PAG Is looking for speakers that are capable of inspiring and engaging attendees - audience participation
- Topic and content applicability to a diverse audience – PAG is looking for speakers that provide substantial takeaway knowledge in parking and transportation
- And you have to have that WOW factor!
NOTE: Presentations which spotlight or promote a specific product or service will not be considered. PAG provides a variety of sales opportunities throughout the conference, such as sponsorships and exhibit space. Exhibit booths and sponsorship opportunities are available on the website www.parkingassocaition ofgeorgia.com. Further information can be provided by Marilyn Etheridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An LCD projector, screen and microphone will be provided with the standard A/V package. Presenters should bring their own laptop computers with a standard VGA connection for the LCD projector and computer power cord. Additional A/V materials will be available at the presenter’s cost.
If your submission is accepted, a formal email invitation to participate will be sent to you during the first week of March 2018 with details of your assigned time/date.
Please click the link below to download and complete the presentation form. Submissions are due via email by February 9, 2018: email@example.com.