Parking cars all over the Georgia
Peach cobbler. With vanilla ice cream of course. That's a standard in the state that Zac Brown sings "where the peaches grow". Georgia is an economic engine of the Southeastern US due to it's combination of interstates, airports and harbors. The Parking Association of Georgia wants you to find your home and your career in parking in our great state.
City of Rome, Georgia
This position serves as the chief transportation planner for the Rome Metropolitan Planning Organization. The position requires full professional level work in urban or regional planning with adequate knowledge of transportation planning. The employee is primarily responsible for development, coordination, and administration of the work items contained in the Unified Planning Work Program relative to highway and other modes of transportation, as well as other duties as assigned by the Planning Director to accomplish the goals and programs of Rome-Floyd County.
- Bachelor’s Degree in urban planning with five years of increasing responsibility in urban or local planning experience, including supervision of personnel. Master’s Degree preferred. Governmental experience and American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) credential highly desired.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills required. Strong written and oral communications. Must be detail oriented and a multi-tasker.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Georgia driver’s license.
- Must already possess or obtain National Incident Management System (NIMS) 100, 200, and 700 within three (3) months of employment.
Have an open position in your organization?
Complete the form below and we'll post it on this page.